Introductory Native Plant Gardening Workshop -
A joint presentation by the Nature Sanctuary and CRD Parks & Environmental Services.
Fall, 2016 schedule:
Sunday, October 2, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 15, 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 27, 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, November 6, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
This free 3-hour workshop on gardening with drought-resistant native plants will:
• identify native plants
• review the benefits of native plants
• teach how and where to grow native plants
• offer tips for reducing or eliminating lawns
• inform how to create special natural habitats, meadows, thickets and woodlands
• include an informative tour of the native plant garden
An overview of CRD Water Conservation programs will be provided.
Please pre-register. Classes fill quickly.