Native Plant Gardening Workshop -
A joint presentation by the Nature Sanctuary and CRD Environmental Sustainability.
February 23, 1 to 4 p.m.
February 26, Tuesday, 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
March 10, Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
March 17, Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
April 6, Saturday, 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
April 18, Saturday, 9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
This free 3-hour workshop on gardening with drought-resistant native plants will:
• identify native plants
• review the benefits of native plants
• teach how and where to grow native plants
• offer tips for reducing or eliminating lawns
• inform how to create special natural habitats, meadows, thickets and woodlands
• include an informative tour of the native plant garden
Instructor: Pat Johnston, Native Plant Gardening Consultant. Please pre-register. Classes fill quickly.