Looking for a natural setting for your wedding?
The open air Teaching Shelter, nestled in the Douglas firs, overlooks the lake and provides seating and protection from the elements. It will accommodate a maximum of 36 adults, 40 with mix of adults/children. Service only $200
can be held in our Classroom whether an informal stand-up event or more formal seated meal.
- up to 25 people: $250
- 26 to 50 people: $350
- 51 to 75 people: $450
- Parking control (placement of parking cones, instructions to event host)
- Use of area previous to event for rehearsal
- Set-up and instruction on use of PA sound system if required
- Access to downstairs kitchen area for food service
- 4 hours for set-up, event and clean-up
- includes $2 Million public liability insurance for the renter if there is no alcohol on site. An extra fee will be required for insurance if alcohol will be served and a Special Events License must be obtained with a copy provided to the office in advance of the event (see additional charges below).
- For indoor use of classroom/library, maximum number of 70
- For outdoor use of lawn area adjacent to Nature House, maximum number of 75
- The event is subject to the conditions of the Nature Sanctuary’s Rental Regulations, and on any conditions listed on the Special Event Rental Agreement.
- Use of 10’ X 10’ tent: $25 each
- If additional staff is required beyond normal office hours or for extra duties, there will be an additional charge of $20 per hour or portion thereof.
- Public Liability for event with alcohol: (renter to provide Special Event Liquor license)
10 to 25 people: $50
26 to 100 people: $100
Administration & Payment:
- Rental regulations and a rental agreement will be reviewed and signed by both parties no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. Payment is due at that time.
- If additional staff time is required beyond the amount estimated and invoiced, the Nature Sanctuary will invoice the renter for that additional time after the event.
User Group Insurance Rates (Effective October 26, 2006)
|1.||Meeting, no alcohol||1 – 25||$10|
|2.||Meeting, no alcohol||26 – 100||$15|
|3.||Weddings, Social Events, no alcohol||1 – 25||$10|
|4.||Weddings, Social Events, no alcohol||26 – 100||$25|
|5.||Weddings, Social Events, alcohol||1 – 25||$50|
|6.||Weddings, Social Events, alcohol||26 – 100||$100|
*Fees valid from June 1, 2009 to May 31, 2010