Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary Society is grateful for any financial support provided through a Planned Gift.
Planned Giving, very simply is planning to make a gift. Planned gifts are generally funded from accumulated resources or assets, rather than income.
- You pledge now
- The Society receives the gift at a future date
- This allows you to satisfy your philanthropic desires
- Maximizes personal financial benefits, and can save your estate taxes.
Planned Gifts may take many different forms:
- A bequest in your will
- Life insurance with the society named as the beneficiary
- Publicly traded securities and stocks
- An annual pledge to donate
It is always preferable to have independent, knowledgeable advice when planning a substantial gift. There may be tax or other implications, which need to be addressed. If you would like to discuss Planned Giving please contact the Executive Director at 250-479-0211.
View Swan Lake's profile in the Green Legacies publication HERE
Green Legacies is a joint project of the Land Trust Alliance of British Columbia and Give Green Canada with lead funding by the Law Foundation of British Columbia.